This release provides a critical bug fix to the consensus algorithm, miner, many UI improvements, and safer aliases.
- Aliases are now case insensitive.
- '@' character is now supported when referencing aliases.
- Fix in the invite lottery when disconnecting blocks and reconnecting to a longer chain.
- Fix in UI resize issues.
- New slide show while the user waits.
- Fix in miner handling order of transactions during packaging a block which caused miners to get stuck.
You can download the Windows and Mac binaries here
If you discover any issues with this release, we encourage you to submit Issues on the Github repository
You can ask question on the Merit Slack Channel, the Merit Discord Channel