Welcome from the decentral office!
- Show aliases if they are available for transactions.
- Show who transactions are from.
- Faster getrawtransactions RPC call.
- Fixed alias display in RPC and GUI. Sometimes showed @@name.
- Disable Export Wallet for pre-0.4.2 wallets since they don't have mnemonics.
- More secure mnemonic generation by properly checking that there is enough entropy.
- Starting/Stopping mining from the CLI properly updates the mining menu.
- Fix for sending multiple invites in quick secession.
- Properly count invites for wallets with many keys.
- Amount field for Invite notifications display number of invites instead of MRT.
- Confirmed status was not set to false on startup.
- Rescan will properly update invites and beacons in the wallet.dat.
- Don't show enabling invites in the listinvites RPC call.
You can download the Windows and Mac binaries here
If you discover any issues with this release, we encourage you to submit Issues on the Github repository
You can ask question on the Merit Slack Channel, the Merit Discord Channel